Covid 19 Notes (7/2/2020)
People who are infected now (July, 2020) have a greater chance of survival than those infected three or four months ago. The reason is that doctors and scientists now know more about Covid-19 than they did before.
We now know “Five important things” that we don’t know before.
- COVID-19 was initially thought to be the “sickness and death caused by pneumonia-lung infection- and, as a result, a ventilator is considered the best way to treat patients who cannot breathe”. Now we know that the virus first invades endothelial cells of blood vessels which cause blood clotting in the blood vessels of the lungs and other parts of the body, leading to reduced blood oxygenation. Providing oxygen through a ventilator alone is useless and must prevent and dissolve tiny clots in the blood vessels of the lungs. This is why drugs such as Asprin and Heparin (blood thinner to prevent clotting) were used in treatment regimens in June 2020 and grammatically reduced the fatality.
(The arrows pointing to are the blood clots.)
- Due to the reduction of oxygen in the blood, the patient dies even before going to the hospital. Because “Happy HYPOXIA”, oxygen saturation decreases, but COVID-19 infected patients are asymptomatic until severely reduced, sometimes drops down to lower than 70%. Usually, if oxygen saturation drops below 90%, we feel to have trouble breathing. Patients with Covid infection do not trigger this breathing difficulty, so it is often too late for patients to go to the hospital. Now, knowing “hypoxia”, we are monitoring the oxygen saturation of all Covid-19 patients, simply using a pulse oximeter if the reading of oxygen saturation of the pulse oximeter drops down to 93% or less, take the patient to the hospital as soon as possible. This gives doctors more time to correct oxygen deficiencies in the blood and provides a better chance of survival.
- In February 2020, we did not have anti-coronavirus drugs. Only use symptomatic and supportive treatments for the complications, such as ventilator for difficulty of breathe. As a result, most patients are seriously infected because the virus load dramatically increases. Now we have 2 important drugs, Favipiravir and Remdesivir, which are antiviral drugs that can kill the new coronavirus. With both drugs, we can prevent serious infections in patients, so we can cure them before they develop hypoxia. We acquired this knowledge only in June 2020 and not in February 2020.
- Many Covid-19 patients die not only because of the virus, but also because the patient’s own immune system reacts in an exaggerated way called a “cytokine storm”. This stormy and intense immune response not only kills the virus, but also kills the patient. In February 2020, we don’t know how to prevent this from happening. Now we know that steroid drugs, dexamethasone can be used to prevent cytokine storms and stormy immune responses in patients.
- It is now also known that hypoxytic patients can improve with a reclining position. Israeli scientists have found that patients with Covid-19 infection could produce a substance “alpha Defensin” that causes micro-clots in the blood vessels of the lungs, and uses the drug Cholcicine, which was used for preventing and treating gout, to fight this substance’s effects.
As a result, patients are now (after June 2020) more likely to survive than in February 2020.
With the knowledge about the virus increase, there will be much less panicked with the Covid-19 pandemic than before.
Let’s follow these simple precautions:
- Keep 6 feet away from others
- Wear a mask
- As far as possible work at home
- To buy groceries and vegetables on net shops
- To stay at home during the city lock down
- Wash hands and sanity
We can defeat the virus.
If someone tells you that everyone is going to be infected, tell them you’re willing to wait longer and buying time…. When we know more about COVID 19 infection and there will be better treatment.
- For use alternative non-conventional medicine, such as modern Chinese medicine’s approaches, we can use Allicin and Circulation P Capsule for preventing and treating the defused intra-vascular coagulation (DIC) to prevent thrombosis of brain (stroke), lung thrombosis (hypoxia), heart attack, and kidney failure.
- For cytokine storm and explosive inflammatory reaction, we can use AI –M, TGP, and Arte-M Capsules as alternative of steroids with much less side effects.
- For anti-viral effects to reduce the load of the virus in the body, Allicin, Glycyrrhizin, and HH Capsules can be use.
- Of cause, the first thing first is to avoid the contract the virus by self-protection, and enhance our own immunity. Buying time to wait until the vaccine is available.